Frozen & Burst Pipes
OUR WATER RESTORATION PROCESS INVOLVES:
- Water Extraction
- Assessment of Mildew, Mold, and Harmful Bacteria
- Mold Remediation
- Sanitizing, Deodorizing, and Disinfecting
- Installation of Drying Equipment
- Frequent Monitoring of the Drying Process
- Removal, Restoration, and Storage of Contents
- Removal of Drying Equipment and Return of Contents
- Working With Your Insurance Company
- An Estimate of Restoration Costs
- Full Assessment and Report
The freezing temperatures of the winter season are the number one contributor to damaged and burst pipes. As water begins to freeze and turn to ice, it expands by as much as 10%! The resulting increase in volume and pressure will frequently cause pipes to rupture. Once the temperature starts to rise again and the pipes thaw out, water begins pouring out of the breached areas. The resulting deluge of water can damage floors, carpeting, and drywall.
Even once the pipes are fixed and the flooding is cleaned up, your property is now subject to the structural damage that generally results from water loss, including the growth of mold and mildew, wood rot and rust, and musty odors.
When burst or leaking pipes affect your home or business, ULTIMA is the company to call to clean up, dry out, and restore your property. ULTIMA specializes in all aspects of professional water restoration, mold remediation, and deodorization. Our highly trained technicians are available around the clock to respond to any size loss.
We service both residential and commercial properties!
All of our technicians are fully certified and licensed by the IICRC. Our team includes:
ULTIMA also utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to give us the edge in speed and performance when working on your property.
What to do when frozen pipes burst:
• Find the main water valve and shut it off. It is usually in the basement, a utility room, or the garage. Doing so will limit the amount of water damage from a leaking pipe.
• Pick up the phone and call ULTIMA. We will dispatch a team to come to your home or business and immediately begin the restoration process.
If you have been affected by frozen or burst pipes, call us today. ULTIMA is available 24/7 and is always ready for any size disaster.
Contact us now! We start working as soon as you call.