Water Extraction and Restoration
OUR WATER RESTORATION PROCESS INVOLVES:
- An Estimate of Restoration Costs
- Full Assessment and Report
- Water Extraction
- Assessment of Mildew, Mold, and Harmful Bacteria
- Mold Remediation
- Sanitizing, Deodorizing, and Disinfecting
- Installation of Drying Equipment
- Frequent Monitoring of the Drying Process
- Removal, Restoration, and Storage of Contents
- Removal of Drying Equipment and Return of Contents
- Working With Your Insurance Company
At ULTIMA, we specialize in all aspects of professional water restoration. Our highly trained technicians have the professional know-how to identify the type of water or flood damage affecting your property and apply the best water extraction solution.
Water damage can occur from broken pipes, toilet overflows, appliance leaks or natural disasters. Regardless of the cause of the cause for emergency water extraction, time is of the essence to get the water extracted from carpet and other parts of your home or business to mitigate damage to property.
ULTIMA provides emergency water extraction with powerful truck-mounted, state-of-the-art equipment. To ensure the best possible service, we perform an infrared camera inspection with advanced imaging technology, followed by structural drying using the latest drying equipment, such as dehumidifiers, turbo dryers and wall cavity drying systems. We also offer help for reconstruction / build-back services to restore your home or business to its pre-flood condition or better.